Friday, February 1, 2013

A Bad Idea

It was so nice outside today.  Mom let me hang out in the yard to catch some rays.  After she went back into the house, I decided it was immediately necessary to dig a giant hole in the backyard.  I mean, why not?  I think holes make the backyard look great.  Doesn't everyone?

So my idea lead to this: 
 But that idea lead to this:

I'm a RR, so I hate water and I hate baths.  Mom thought this was really funny, but I wasn't laughing.  Mom tries to make everything in the bath a "spa experience."  But I know that's all hype. She's not fooling me.  Baths are no fun (but I have to admit the warm towels are kinda cool):


Apparently I'm all clean now and smell like a mango:
But the yard must have more holes. I will find a way....




No comments:

Post a Comment