Sunday, February 10, 2013

Triage

Tonight I found out that we have a triage center in the house!  It's where all my toys go once I "cross the line" and the stuffing starts flying.  Tonight was surgery night:

Victim #1 = Hedgehog
Injury = Jugular exposed and broken nose

Victim #2 = Reindeer
Injury = Jugular exposed

Victim #3 = Alien
Injury = Tongue and jaw removed

Victim #4 = Lion
Injury = Appendix removed
I got to talk to Hedgehog before surgery - I told him that it would be "game on" when he comes out!
 Alien looks like the worst of the lot - I'm not sure he's going to make it:
So now I wait for the surgeries to be completed:
Whew!  Hedgehog, Lion, and Reindeer made it through:


Poor Alien - his surgery has been postponed for now.  He needs some pretty intricate mending:
 My friend Robert gave me Hedgehog, so I'm glad he made it - Hedgehog is my favorite toy:
I can sleep well tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment