Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Sis Nika

I have the best siblings...in fact, I have 9 of them.  I'm very fortunate to live near one of my sisters, Nika (left):

The humans say Nika's a real beauty in every light: 
 Photo courtesy of Robert Lee.

I like to think of Nika as my partner-in-crime.  We practice paw-to-paw combat when we get together, but we also look out for each other at the dog park:

Nika's dad, Robert, is a cool guy.  He can always be found doing something fun like rock climbing, hang gliding, or hiking.  



I have the best time hanging out at Robert's place - always a roaring fire, lots of room to play, tech gadgets galore, and Guitar Hero - what else could I ask for?!  Nika and Robert are really great friends, and I feel fortunate they live close by so we can play often!

Photo courtesy of Robert Lee.


No comments:

Post a Comment